Webinar: Results-Based Facilitation for Community Schools
July 3, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
In response to your requests for building facilitation skills, the Eastern Technical Assistance Center (ETAC) has produced a pre-recorded webinar profiling the process of achieving results-based facilitation. Recognizing that teamwork is a critical component in the development and maintenance of Community Schools, this webinar focuses on the foundational elements necessary for facilitating teams that produce results.
Participants will learn:
- the science behind thriving teams
- how to build psychological safety
- what is meant by results-based facilitation
- effective tools to create agendas and identify specific roles
- how to achieve consensus when making group decisions
- how to move from idea to action
Link information will be provided upon registration. All who register will receive resources on results-based facilitation.